Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Home

Home at last!!  Between Christmas and Jet lag it's been a fog around here!!  Everyone is loving Annie and this morning she is finally in a consistently good mood.  She is really struggling with the time change (so are we) and sleeping (so are we) and eating (we are not) so it can only keep getting better (I keep telling myself)!!  I won't post any pictures of her 2 hour crying spells (sorry Pops) but here she is home at last!!

First picture of all 6 together

First bath with her big sister





Christmas morning




 Nan and Pops made it through and Nanny even cried when she left--I guess that's a sign that it wasn't too bad!!



After church, dresses off already(told you we are in a fog).  We were shocked that we never had to step out--Annie was perfect in church!! She seemed to be mesmerized by the bells and singing........I was, too--so great to be home!!


I'll post more pics later!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh the tears are flowing! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting an update with pictures! I know you are just geting home and getting settled but selfishly speaking, I couldn't wait to see her HOME. Merry Christmas to you and your family! And thank you SO MUCH for the framed picture, I love it. It will go on my wall as a reminder that God provides and He is faithful. I was very touched, thank you.

    Blessings to you, Baker family!

    Merry Christmas,
    Anneli

    ReplyDelete